Official Squad Member T&Cs
POCKET SQUAD GIRLS ‘OFFICAL SQUAD MEMBER’ TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Pocket Squad Girls Official Squad Member Terms and Conditions set out in this document concern the operation of the Pocket Squad Girls Official Squad Member Program (“Program”), and any promotional activity and transactions that arise as a consequence of the Program.
Individuals who join the “Program” agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time without prior notification by Pocket Squad Girls Pty Ltd in its absolute discretion. Despite anything to the contrary contained in this document, any modification to the Terms and Conditions may be applied to a Member retrospectively.
Pocket Squad Girls will not accept any liability for any email communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
Pocket Squad Girls will not accept any liability for any technical issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the “Program”.
In its absolute discretion, Pocket Squad Girls reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the “Program” at any time.
Pocket Squad Girls will not be liable for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with the “Program”, including that incurred in the provision of Rewards.
The Member Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with Rewards, as well as in conjunction with Pocket Squad Girls' Website’s Terms & Conditions. In the event of any discrepancies, Pocket Squad Girls's decision in its absolute discretion will be final and binding.
Pocket Squad Girls's decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to the “Program” is final and binding.
- Benefits means any benefits given to the Members.
- Member means individuals who sign up to the Pocket Squad Girls “official squad member” Program.
- Member Profile means the personal details of the Member
- “Member Terms and Conditions" mean the terms and conditions set out on this page and as updated on this page from time to time.
- Website refers to the website pocketsquadgirls.com.au where details of the Pocket Squad Girls “Offical Squad Member” Program (including the most up to date Terms and Conditions) can be found.
- Rewards refers to rewards given to Members as a consequence of purchasing behaviours, incentives and/or promotions. Members are notified of Rewards via email.
- Technical Issues means the technical malfunction of any telephone network, connection or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or intranet site.
- Terms and Conditions mean the Terms and Conditions set out in this agreement and as updated on the Website from time to time.
- Pocket Squad Girls “Official Squad Member” Program means the program operated by Pocket Squad Girls providing Members with access to exclusive benefits and rewards.
- Pocket Squad Girls means Pocket Squad Girls Pty Ltd ACN 634 384 553.
MEMBERS | MEMBERSHIP
- An individual is deemed to be an “Official Squad Member” when they sign up on the Website www.pocketsquadgirls.com.au
- Clicking 'Become an Official Squad Member” on Pocket Squad Girls' Website is deemed acceptance by the Member of the Member Terms and Conditions.
- Membership of the Pocket Squad Girls “Official Squad Member” Program is only open to individuals with a valid email address.
- At any time, Members can only have one membership to the “Program”.
- Pocket Squad Girls reserves the right to refuse or terminate membership to the Pocket Squad Girls “Official Squad Member” Program without prior notice or reason and in its absolute discretion.
- Membership is not transferable.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to update their membership profile.
- A Member can at any time terminate their membership by providing written notice to Pocket Squad Girls.
- Members of the “Program” will be entitled to receive benefits.
- Pocket Squad Girls reserves the right to vary the benefits at any time and without notice.
- At its sole discretion, Pocket Squad Girls may update a Member account with a Reward as a consequence of a purchasing behaviour, incentive and/or promotional activities.
- Pocket Squad Girls will notify the Member via email of their entitlement to any Rewards.
- Pocket Squad Girls reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or vary the Rewards without notice and at any time.
- Rewards are generally expressed in a monetary form - for example, a $30 discount. However, in no way do Rewards represent legal tender in any country.
- Rewards cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash or any other like instruments, including (but not limited to) gift cards, cheques and credit notes.
- Rewards can only be redeemed at beka.com.au
- The Pocket Squad Girls online store is based in Australia and consequently, will redeem Rewards in AUD.
- Pocket Squad Girls reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed by using Rewards.
- Rewards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise indicated.
- If a Membership is terminated from the “Program”, all outstanding and future Rewards will no longer be valid and will be rendered null and void.
- Rewards can take up to 48 hours after purchase online before they are available for redemption.
- All Rewards have an expiry date at which point they will no longer be available for redemption. Pocket Squad Girls reserves the right to change the expiry date of any Reward at any time without prior notice.
- Pocket Squad Girls will not be held responsible or liable if Rewards are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason but specifically, in the case of a technical failure of software or hardware.
- Rewards can only be redeemed once. If you try to redeem more than once this will be later declined and our customer support team will be in contact with you.
- Returns: If a Member wishes to return a purchase that has previously earned a Reward, Pocket Squad Girls will process the return and forfeit any loyalty rewards earned on the initial transaction purchase.
ONLINE REWARD REDEMPTION
When redeeming a Reward, the Reward will be applied to the total value of the transaction.
RETURNS AND REWARDS
If an item is unable to be fulfilled from an order and is cancelled, any Rewards redeemed in purchasing that item will be refunded to the Member with a new discount code.
If an Item is returned because it is faulty or defective, you will receive a refund for the amount paid at the time of purchase. Any Rewards redeemed on the faulty or defective item will be refunded to the Member with a new discount code.