Lame pleat skirt
Made from slinky smooth lame, pleated and with two hidden pockets, this skirt is super fun and twirl-worthy! Oh, and when we say pockets we mean it - both of these pockets are designed to be the real deal, and can each fit one of our 15.5cm tall Pocket Squad Girl dolls!
Our Pocket Squad Girl Eden is wearing a size 4 and is 101cm tall. She is wearing it with our Official Squad Member velvet bomber jacket.
Designed in Australia, ethically made in China.
NOTE: Pocket Squad Girls dolls are sold separately. Check them out here.
You can choose from the following postage options at checkout:
1) Flat-rate Standard postage Australia-wide (4-7 business days): $5.00
2) Flat-rate Express postage Australia-wide (2 business days): $10.00
3) Spend $100 or more in one order and we'll post it to you for FREE!
1) Flat-rate Standard postage New Zealand-wide (5-7 business days): $15.00
2) Flat-rate Express postage New Zealand-wide (3 business days): $30.00
Warm gentle machine wash with like colours. Do not bleach, soak or rub. Gentle spin cycle. Dry in shade. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron on reverse side. Do not dry clean.
Pocket Squad Girls will happily give refunds of the purchase price on items, or gift cards of equivalent value, provided that:
- You return the items within 30 days of purchase.
- Items are unworn and in their original condition with labels/tickets attached.
We're all about keepin' it real at Pocket Squad Girls, which is why we prefer for each of our dolls to be designed and named after real girls! If you'd like to see your real-life Pocket Squad Girl come to life in our next Squad of dolls, simply share a photo of your real-like Pocket Squad Girl on Instagram with the #mypocketsquadgirl and tag @pocketsquadgirls and tell us what her everyday girl power is. Once a month we'll randomly select one photo that meets the above criteria, and the selected real-life pocket squad girl will get to have a Pocket Squad Girl doll designed and named after her! Oh, and of course she'll get her Pocket Squad Girl Doll delivered to her door, free of charge. How awesome is that?!
If you have any questions about our #mypocketsquadgirl competition feel free to contact us xxx